We are pleased to announce the publication of Volume 37 of Composition Forum, now available at: http://compositionforum.com
This volume includes the following features:
- An interview with Sharon Crowley
- A retrospective article by John Swales
- Six articles addressing the intersections of composition theory and pedagogy
- Program Profiles from University of Arizona, New Jersey City University, and University of Washington
- Three reviews of recent books in rhetoric and composition
We hope you will read this volume of Composition Forum, and we welcome your suggestions and comments.